Nature lovers usually don't have a problem with social distancing. It just comes naturally. Here are some resources for Nature Lovers while on COVID-19 Stay-at-Home orders.
LEARN ABOUT NATURE
- Wildlife Wanderings - Rock Pools
- PBS Nature - Leopards
- Owls - Earth Documentaries
- The incredible Ibex defies gravity and climbs a dam
- 10 Fun Facts About Chickadees
- World’s Biggest Flowers
- The National Geographic Guide to Birding in North America
- Birding Basics for Social Distancers: A Conversation with Boise Ornithologist
- Nature Night: Prowling for Owls - Audubon Society of Portland
NATURE & WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY
- 10 Wildlife Photography Tips
- 10 Tips for Improving Your Wildlife Photography
- The National Geographic Guide to Landscape and Wildlife Photography
- Check out this 13-year-old's wildlife photography!
- How to get crystal clear focus with your binoculars and use them
As these videos are playing you can move your mouse around on the screen and look 360 degrees around you.
- 360 Video, Lake Baikal, Magical Ice, Russia. Shot in 12k
- 360 Angel Falls, Venezuela
- 360 Victoria Falls — National Geographic
- 360 Diving with sharks
- 7 Hours 4k Drone Film — Relaxing and beautiful footage
- Nature Sounds, Forest Sounds, Birds Singing, Sound of Water — Relaxation 8hrs
- Nature TTL — High quality nature and wildlife photography tutorials
- The Lift Project - Lift your mood and your life!
No items found.