We’re thinking about you! Every day! Many times! We’re imagining what it’s like to be “home-schooling” the crew while you’re also making the meals, cleaning the floors, waiting for the rain to stop, worrying about the bills, shushing the overworked dog, working from home, and wishing this would all go away.
So, we’ve made one more thing for you to do. ☺
It’s a brand new web area called, “Stuff You Can Do @ Home,” and we think it just might become your favorite “go-to” during our Coronavirus voyage.
- Stuff for kids? Yes.
- Stuff to help cooks make Great Meals Quickly? Yes.
- Stuff to guide you through a myriad of fun crafty thangs that will fill your time? Yes.
- Stuff for those of you who would like to become gardeners in time of virus? Yes.
- Stuff for nature lovers? Yes.
- Stuff for stuffing teddy bears? No.
- Stuff for the studious type? Yes.
- Stuff for people who love to make puzzles? Maybe soon.
Lots of stuff. More stuff than you will ever use, but hopefully just enough stuff to make your Coronavirus days easier.
Some of the stuff we’ve made especially for you, personalized stuff that will only be available right here on the Oregon Conference website. But we’ve also included links to some other awesome stuff that’s already “out there.” When you click on this stuff, you’ll be linked to other websites that specialize in birds or flowers or gardening or crafts or whatnots.
Regardless, it’s all Your Stuff, a collection that will grow larger every week, collected for you by Oregon Conference people just like you. People who are trying to take care of the kids while shushing the dog and… You get the idea.
Enjoy the STUFF!
…and let us know what you like, what we should throw out, and what you’d like for us to add. ☺