We’re excited to launch OregonAdventist.org, the new home for the Oregon Conference of Seventh-day Adventists on the web. We’ve designed it to make it easier than ever to find the content you’re looking for from the Oregon Conference. Immediately, you’ll notice a brighter, more modern and inviting site. We’ve streamlined the menu structure to get you where you need to go more quickly and with less confusion. Here are some features we think you’ll like:
- Don’t know where to find what you’re looking for? Try the universal search. Unlike our last site, it’s actually universal.
- Finding media is WAY easier! Whether you’re looking for audio recordings of Camp Meeting from 2014 or the latest offering video for Oregon Conference Youth Support, the Newsroom provides quick links to our audio, video and photo archives. Whether you’re looking for inspiration, or searching for one particular resource, the Newsroom has you covered.
- All-New Calendar! Looking for a particular event? You’ll find the details in the calendar. Discover maps, relevant contact information and even a link to register when appropriate. Pro Tip: Use the filter or search buttons (inside the calendar, top right) to quickly find your event by department or by name.
- Stop by often to find the latest Oregon Conference news, views and features. You’ll find stories of churches doing great things, members following God’s calling right where they are, as well as updates and perspectives on happenings around the Oregon Conference.
- Want to announce your church’s event? Stop by the Communication department page and submit it through the online form.